Forest Economics & Policy
Experience, Expertise and Reputation.
MB&G’s senior staff provide high level services on a variety of forest policy and forest economic topics. Clients include local, state and federal governments, attorneys, trade associations, and project developers.
MB&G’s depth of experience and long history in forest economics, forest inventory, timberland valuation, forest land management and forest planning gives us a unique perspective on difficult questions. And our long-standing practice of providing unbiased and fair opinion results in work that enjoys credibility.
A sample of recent projects include:
- Analyses of proposed forest management regulations
- Assessing the economic impact of Oregon’s forest sector
- Assessment of forest fire damages
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of state forest management
- Valuation of state forest properties
- Analysis of forest product trade issues
- Evaluation of federal timber management policies
- Due diligence of large forest estate transactions
- Expert witness in state, federal and international trade disputes.