Our Mission and Guiding Principles
We combine our passion for sound stewardship of natural resources and our deep commitment to client satisfaction to deliver a level of consulting unrivaled for over 95 years.
- Client Service
Our mission is to provide exceptional consulting services to clients requiring our skills in natural resource assessment, management, and regulatory compliance. Our areas of expertise include forestry, wildlife, fisheries, wetlands, and geospatial services. Our work is characterized by the highest level of client service, the application of the best science and technology, quality processes and results, our integrity, and our respect for the natural environment.
Guided by our core values, we will accomplish our mission by:
- Fostering long-term business relationships by providing clients with timely and credible services and products.
- Building long-term strategic partnerships.
- Providing a multi-disciplinary approach to projects through the integration of our core areas of expertise.
- Valuing our employees as our most important resource. We will foster the development of a well-trained, highly-motivated, accountable, and team-oriented staff that is responsive to client needs and demonstrates the highest standards of integrity. We will respect our employees’ needs to balance their professional and personal lives.
- Developing creative solutions and applying advancements in science and technology applicable to client need.
- Seeking new challenges and growing our business by expanding our expertise, providing our services to existing clients, and by increasing our geographical service area.
- Managing our business profitably to ensure long-term corporate success and expanding employee opportunities and rewards.